Monday 23 July 2012

Egg Shells

Yesterday was one of the best days I have had in a long time.  An unplanned visit to see good friends in Wakefield with a visit to an under threat educational museum open day.  The weather was good, the company was even better.  I actually almost felt like myself.  But I couldn't ditch the feeling of fragility as if I was made out of the finest bone china, crystal or eggshells.  One tap and they will shatter and that was just how I felt.  But I still managed to  have a good day.


How long will I have that feeling when I am having a good day?  I don't know - no one does.  It's almost as if there is a part of me who feels guilty about having fun, a little nagging voice that won't shut up or go away.  But I will beat it, the support of all my friends will get me there.


Thank You for yesterday Adam & Emma


Thank you to all my friends for their words of support and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment