Monday 23 July 2012

Egg Shells Pt2

After such a positive day yesterday I was hoping to have a decent one today - the weather is good and I had made plans to do some simple stuff round the house but then the post arrived.  I mentioned a phone call I received last week in an earlier blog and how it badly upset and unsettled me.  Well I have just received the confirmation letter and again I have been unsettled.  In the "sensible" part of my head I know it will just be a simple form letter that they send to everyone when they need to see them but, the language used seems so threatening with sections that say: " Please feel free to discuss this letter with your union or other representative, who can,if you wish, be present when you attend your appointment."  Shortly followed by "It is a requirement of conditions of service that you attend for this appointment, even if you return to work prior to the appointment date."  If they are talking union reps does this mean that they are planning something or what?  Sometimes I hate the people I work for they appear to be caring and understanding on one side and on the other they are just waiting to shit on you.

Why do I bother?  The egg shells just got stepped on.

No comments:

Post a Comment